About this item
- PREMIUM QUALITY – Buransh flowers are handpicked from the Uttrakhand forests, each the petals are cleaned and made by local Team in batches so as to ensure freshness to the end consumer and will be for a limited period of bloom time.
- NATURAL FARMING – Fresh Buransh flowers are being procured from the hills of Uttrakhand. No Chemical, No Pesticides, No Insecticides sprayed on flowers.
- LAB TESTED – It is tested as per FSSAI standards in a NABL Accredited food lab.
- ALL-GLASS PACKAGING-NO PLASTIC – Buransh Squash is packed in Fresh and recyclable Glass bottle to maintain the Quality of product.
- HEALTH BENEFITS – Buransh flower offers mainly fibers and is good source of Potassium, Calcium, Iron and Vitamin C. Bright red color of this flower is due to presence of vitamin like flavonoid Quercetin. Buransh flower juice is considered prevent aging and bring back skin glow. It is strong antioxidant. Buransh flower have been used in Ayurvedic medicinal forms to reduce cholesterol and as liver tonic.
- How to Use – Mix one part to 4 or 5 parts chilled water or to taste. Also great for cocktails. Do not Refrigerate upon opening and consume within 6 weeks. Shelf life of 8 months, unopened
Buransh Flower Squash
Amazing & Healthy Product !
Amazing & Wonderful Product !